wei....怎麼越來越少人上來留言呢??so fast nothing to say dee???all work till bo lat come up here and write dee izzit?? anyway.....你們都想好要讀什麼了嗎???真的看成績在打算要讀什麼???如果不能讀自己想要的,也隨便選一樣混進大學???izzit like that?? ---jasmine
For people who is poor and have not very good results..I have no CHOICE unless I borrow ptptn loan to study in privste university...sob...let the God decides...
actually i m not so sure what m i going to persue... so after form5 i give myself 2 years to think about it..so u see me in form 6 lo... well...after form6.. i have a bit idea about it d.. environment.. hahaha..that will be my concern... but.. for my history .. my interests never last long.. dunno when will i change my mind again pun...hehe.. haihz.. well.. what dreams n ambition are? i dunno pun..
2 comments:
For people who is poor and have not very good results..I have no CHOICE unless I borrow ptptn loan to study in privste university...sob...let the God decides...
Ivy >.<
actually i m not so sure what m i going to persue...
so after form5 i give myself 2 years to think about it..so u see me in form 6 lo...
well...after form6.. i have a bit idea about it d..
environment.. hahaha..that will be my concern...
but.. for my history .. my interests never last long.. dunno when will i change my mind again pun...hehe.. haihz..
well.. what dreams n ambition are?
i dunno pun..
~cL~
Post a Comment