Sunday, February 3, 2008

I want reply

About the SSPN ho, I have not open the account yet! Cause due to my sis experience n my fr YUJIE , they said different University using different bank. If u open the account at the bank tat do not link to ur University then MAYBE problems will occur ...... So I will open the account only after I know which U I am in !!! What do u all think???

The third day of CNY we go to Pn Ooi house at what time? I donnoe where is the house wo, how can I reach there le? Anyone can fetch me ? Or who know the place eh , let me follow them....>>

Now I am teaching piano ..... I am also working at Nursery........I don like to working lah!! Hope can successfullyn faster go to U......

1 comment:

U6SA 2007 said...

wah..finally c u on9,allove...my sis them last time is open account according to d uni's demand,dats not wrong....but i thk dis yr onwards d system has been changed...since most of d ppl has apply it,i thk u better apply it too...act d banks r juz agent of d sspn...so which bank is not important...

乐子