Hey guys, after disappearing for sometime, I'm BACK!!!!!
Online that is. I think I'm coming back directly after my break, which is June 5th. So I should be at home 'till about August, maybe.
How's everyone doing? Good, I hope. I know the results are coming out on Tuesday, and I've heard about the election last Friday. That surprised the Hell outta me. XD
Anyhow, the weather's getting slightly warmer: we're actually reaching 0 C now, instead of -ve all the time. =) I'm still alive.
My term's ending, and we'll be having one week break next week before starting Spring Term, which I will be taking physics(Haih... >.<), More math(Haih....), and Macro-econs. Bo huat, got closed out of a political science class that i wanted to take.
So, during the one week break, i'll be going to Barcelona, Spain with the college Choir. I'll take pictures and show you guys during the reunion. The one that we have yet to plan, but will definitely have, yes? =D
Miss you guys! *Hugs*
~Shih yi~
3 comments:
the only thing i m interested in is... how's the choir??? nice??? keng??? or same same nia???
the choir is nice, keng and also very siao. we'll be recording a CD, which i'll buy and bring back to show. =D
buy one for me too!!!
if not too expensive la...
less than RM30 ok...
if not u just bring back n give me as souvenier lo!!!
hahaha
Post a Comment